Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Duck and Cover! Grandma is in Charge!

As of tomorrow, Grandma is in charge!  Penny and I are leaving for a 4 day show.  It will be my
first time hauling the big trailer by myself....  Just so you know, I am leaving around 9: 00 A.M.  My advice
to you is "GET OFF THE ROAD".  The GJA is still with Camp Jacq, so she will be bringing him to the show.  That's a new experience.  I just show up with my stuff, dog and party supplies.  HMMM.
I could get used to this!
Stay tuned!  Husband said it best, "Trailer is insured"...
I have been kind of wanting one with a slide out.
Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Maia said...

Have you notified the highway patrol. Just kidding. I know you'll do just fine. Are you competing in the English Classes or the Western ones? GOOD LUCK!

Dreaming said...

Good luck. Have fun....I know you will!

Vaquerogirl said...

I wish you had a slide out! What , that isn't what you meant! Well- ok- I wish you luck in wrecking the trailer so you can get a slide out? naw- that didn't come out right either...
Well how about just "LUCKY!"
That works!

Rising Rainbow said...

Hope you had a great time. Can't wait to hear how it all went.