Thursday, June 17, 2010

We Are Just Like Animal Kingdom!

All the critters in the world are here on our ranch. Some cute, some not so cute. Some smart, some

not so smart. These birds are cute, but not so smart. They lay their eggs on the ground,

usually on the gravel walk or driveway. Then if you get too close, they play the

"OH MY GOD! My wing is broken! Follow Me, I'm an easy meal!
No, really ignore those little eggs." These parents have their nest somewhere close on the walkway to the barn.




I hope the babies hatch soon.

4 comments:

Dreaming said...

You have to laugh at momma's antics! What an actress!

Vaquerogirl said...

It must work- we all kinds of those silly little suckers around here! I think they are called Sandpipers.

Lil Mama said...

I hope your kidding Vaqueogirl...KILLDEER.

Vaquerogirl said...

Oops! Thats what I meant!
D- I did think about a goin to your beautiful pool last weekend! Really!